The PharmacyChecker Verification Program was established in 2003 to help consumers find qualified online pharmacies. The PharmacyChecker Seal indicates that a website markets prescription drugs dispensed from a pharmacy in good standing.
The program is open to all licensed pharmacies, including retail, wholesale and HMO pharmacies, online pharmacy intermediaries and referral sites affiliated with verified pharmacies, and veterinary pharmacies.
Pharmacy Applicant Requirements:
- Valid pharmacy license in U.S., Canada, or other accepted country.
- Valid U.S. DEA registration if selling controlled substances.
- Original prescription required.
- Correct contact information on site.
- Acceptance of Pharmacy Standards Agreement.
Pharmacy Checker Contact Information
333 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
Telephone Number (718) 554-3067
Fax Number (718) 715-1033
Email [email protected]